Inizia a leggere

ZBT #181: The Coast Guard Makes Us Soaking Wet

Valutazioni:
0 pagina

Sintesi

That's right ya fuckin' boot. We have 7 rounds today. Buckle up. Round 1: We talk about most enlisted folks' hatred of junior officers. Today, we give you a perfect example of why. It involves filling water jugs with 2 ounce bottles of water. Round 2: At the age of 16, you should be able to drive, join the army, and wait another 5 years to vape or legally purchase booze. Those are the facts and they are undisputed. Round 3: A new poll found that 64 percent of Veterans don't view the Iraq war as worth the cost. What in the world are the other 36 percent seeing?Round 4: A Marine got promoted from LCpl to Sgt in the same day. Sounds like a motivator, right? Wrong. Wait until you hear about this command fuck up. Round 5: The Army is introducing audiobooks for their field manuals. Good idea or bad? We think it's gonna backfire bigtime and we'll explain why it round 5.Round 6: There is nothing more special than deployment porn. We honor that porn by honoring those who honored porn in Iraq. Round 7: A Badass Coast Guardsman went full send and jumped on a narco submarine and it's the most badass thing we've ever seen 

Leggi sull'app mobile di Scribd

Scarica l'app mobile gratuita di Scribd per leggere sempre e ovunque.