Trova il tuo prossimo libro preferito

Abbonati oggi e leggi gratis per 30 giorni
A Ruthless Condemnation of the Restaurant Industry and Myself

A Ruthless Condemnation of the Restaurant Industry and Myself

Leggi anteprima

A Ruthless Condemnation of the Restaurant Industry and Myself

Lunghezza:
21 pagine
6 minuti
Editore:
Pubblicato:
Feb 8, 2018
ISBN:
9781386703853
Formato:
Libro

Descrizione

The restaurant industry worldwide is rife with abuse, manipulation, lies, and perpetually overworked and underpaid people. 

Written from the perspective of Customers, Wait Staff, Cooks, and Owners, the only question I have for you is: do you need catharsis?

Editore:
Pubblicato:
Feb 8, 2018
ISBN:
9781386703853
Formato:
Libro

Informazioni sull'autore

What happens when a teenager wants to learn more about poetry but that part of the semester just finished?  He commits to producing 90% trash for the rest of his life. Enjoy the 10%!

Correlato a A Ruthless Condemnation of the Restaurant Industry and Myself

Libri correlati
Articoli correlati

Categorie correlate

Anteprima del libro

A Ruthless Condemnation of the Restaurant Industry and Myself - Ryan Willis

Hai raggiunto la fine di questa anteprima. Registrati per continuare a leggere!
Pagina 1 di 1

Recensioni

Cosa pensano gli utenti di A Ruthless Condemnation of the Restaurant Industry and Myself

0
0 valutazioni / 0 Recensioni
Cosa ne pensi?
Valutazione: 0 su 5 stelle

Recensioni dei lettori