Woman's Day Magazine NZ

FOOD POISONING ALMOST BANKRUPTED ME!

Lying on her couch in Auckland, her right foot in a moon boot following recent ankle surgery, Nikki Chamberlain’s mind wandered to the last time she stayed in hospital overnight. It was in Nashville, Tennessee, a few years ago – and a very different experience to her most recent one.

The brainy brunette was studying at the prestigious Vanderbilt University when she suffered food poisoning after eating Mexican and

Stai leggendo un'anteprima, registrati per continuare a leggere.